- Personal Sewing Tuition—by appointment;
- GTBFYSM—Getting the best from your sewing machine;
- HAGFAT – Have A Go For a Tenner;
- Alterations and Repairs—Garment and household items;
- Jewellery repairs—bring it in and we’ll see if we can fix it;
- Custom Made items—eg Curtains, Bunting etc;
- Upcycling—we are always grateful if you have unwanted craft items we can
reuse, especially old jewellery, buttons, yarn, fabric and threads.
Sign up to our BLOG to get our leaflets emailed to you! Most of our stock is available on our website.
All prices shown are per person. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Limited spaces available on each workshop. To secure your place payment in full must be made in advance of the workshop. Non-refundable – may be transferrable depending on availability. ** denotes a minimum number of participants required for this class to run as we employ an external trainer. T&Cs apply. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop for any reasonable reason. Issue 3/2019