Singer Sewing Machine ONE
There’s never been ONE like this.
Introducing the SINGER ONE™ sewing machine. Its bold, fresh design stands out for a reason. The SINGER ONE™ sewing machine is the start of a new line, built for the way you sew, with just the right combination of easy-to-use features, technology and style. We changed home sewing forever with our first machine. 160 years later, we’re still bringing you the next big thing.
Features of the One
- ONE TOUCH™ Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches
- Easy to Select, Easy to Personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results. Includes most popular stitch patterns: 6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Buttonhole.
- 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results every time. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- SWIFTSMART™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewers guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment
- Optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify the sewer of the change.
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- With this special top drop-on bobbin, there’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you with a “beep” sound if presser foot is not in the down position.
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated.
- Feed Dog Control
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons.
- Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7”)
- Provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects.
- Vintage Inspired Design & Graphics
- Nostalgic filigree and signature machine curves pay tribute to our classic historic machine designs.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lift
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Frame
- The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Sewing Speed
- Projects can be sewn quickly with a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Free Arm
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser hems and other difficult to reach areas.
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, One-step Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Needles, Bobbins, Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper and Soft-Sided Cover.
- Accessory Storage
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable storage compartment providing easy access.