Singer Sewing Machine 9985 Quantum Stylist Touch
Do It All with the SINGER® QUANTUM
STYLIST™ TOUCH sewing machine!
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™; TOUCH 9985 sewing machine makes beautiful results easier than ever. This sewing machine is just like your most trusted sewing friend at your side! The built-in sewing assistance and colour LCD touch screen ensure sewing success every step of the way. With over 960 built-in stitches, including 6 styles of alphabets, you will really enjoy the speed, simplicity and durability of this advanced sewing machine. Advanced features like Needle Up / Down for quilting and appliquéing, Pattern Elongation, Stitch Memory with Editing and Automatic Thread Trimmer ensure that this is a sewing machine you will love for years to come!
Features of the 9985 Quantum Stylist Touch
- Extra-Large Colour Touch LCD Screen Guides you to sewing success! Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch settings including the number and image of the selected stitch, stitch length and width settings, thread tension, and the recommended presser foot.
- Built-In Sewing Assistance with Audible and Visual Messaging Simply touch the Help button and instantly learn more about bobbin winding, bobbin setting, threading the upper thread and changing the presser foot.
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds. Threading instructions are even printed on the sewing machine!
- 6 Styles of Alphabets &; Numerals with Memory Function Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name, phrase or date in five standard styles and one Cyrillic style.
- FREE Accessories Including 13 Presser Feet Expands your creative possibilities.
- Presser Foot SensorEnsures the presser foot is in the proper position for an easy start. The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching
- 960+ Built-In Stitches with Stitch Reference Chart 10 Essential, 21 Stretch, 212 Decorative, 13 Buttonholes, 6 Styles of Alphabets & Numerals. This chart located on the upper lid of the machine allows you to quickly see all of the 960+ built-in stitches and choose the perfect stitch for your project.
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Function with Stitch Editing Capabilities With just a touch of a button select stitches can be mirror imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Select the elongation button and a variety of stitches can be made two to five times longer. Control the exact look of a stitch pattern with the stitch editing capabilities.
- Drop Feed Lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing on buttons.
- 13 Fully Automatic Perfectly Sized Built-In Buttonhole Styles with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate Buttonhole sewing is a fully automatic one-step simple process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion. The Exclusive Buttonhole Foot with Underplate sandwiches fabric between lower plate and foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric.
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it convenient to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Free Arm The removable free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Automatic Electronic Thread Trimmer Press the thread cutter button and the machine automatically trims threads when you are done sewing.
- Drop Feed with Box Feed Motion Lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons. The feed dogs move in a box motion ensuring perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Adjustable presser foot pressure allows you to adjust the amount of pressure exerted on your fabric while sewing. The pressure is optimally pre-set, but feel free to override those settings for high pile fabrics or delicate fabrics like chiffon.
- Stitch Memory with Editing Program up to 60 characters into the sewing machine’s memory for easy retrieval, accessible even after the sewing machine has been turned off. Edit the stitches according to length, width, mirroring and elongation!
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width All stitches are automatically set with the optimum stitch length and width settings. Feel free to override these settings for ultimate creativity!
- Electronic Auto Pilot Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed – just slide the Speed Control lever to the desired maximum speed.
- Needle Up / Down Button Pressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.
- Automatic Bobbin WindingFollow the numbered diagram printed on the sewing machine and your bobbin is full in no time! The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer because the needle won’t move up and down. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled. Never worry about overfilling a bobbin again.
- Slow Sewing Speed Button Option Allows you to sew at slower speeds for intricate work.
- 7mm Stitch Width Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- High Sewing SpeedWith a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. This feature ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Horizontal Threading Allows for the thread to feed more evenly reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage. An auxiliary spool pin is included for vertical threading, if desired.
- 25 Needle Positions Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zips or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Tension This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn. The tension can be adjusted using the tension adjustment buttons, if desired.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter The presser foot lifter has two heights. The second offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Optimum Power Control A control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (six to eight) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor Provides instant start up and stop with no casting, for accurate and precise stitch placement.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame The internal skeleton of the sewing machine is constructed of heavy duty metal that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- On-Board Storage The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable sewing table, providing easy access to accessories.
- Snap-On Presser Feet Easily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
£11.00 P&P UK mainland only
If this product is out of stock then with a small deposit we can order it for you within 24 – 48 hours.
1 hour free training at our shop.