Singer Sewing Machine 2273 Tradition
Beginner or experienced sewer?
The Singer 2273 Tradition is a very versatile machine which would suit a beginner as well as the more experienced sewer. This sewing machine will give you all of the foundational features you need to get off to a great start. Boasting easy threading, simple stitch selection and an automatic needle threader, set-up is simple! Customise your projects using any of the 23 built-in stitches including an automatic 4-step buttonhole and adjustable stitch length and width. You will have fun creating projects on this machine.
Features of the Tradition 2273
- 23 Built-in Stitch Patterns
- 6 Basic Stitches, 11 Decorative Stitches, 5 Stretch Stitches, 1 Buttonhole – plenty of stitches for any project
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain
- Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonhole
- Create beautiful buttonholes in a simple 1-step process
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Personalise stitch length and width with just a turn of a dial
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures excellent straight stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change from one presser foot to another—no need for screwdrivers
- Quick Start Guide
- Great for beginners, illustrates how to thread the machine and get started sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect sewing and durability.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push and hold the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Lever to sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Centre Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the centre, not the left or right.
- Twin Needle Capability
- Easily add a decorative touch to your sewing projects
- 5mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 5mm – creating bold satin and decorative stitches
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zips or cording and topstitching
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Easily sew the lightweight to heavy fabrics without the need for presser foot pressure adjustments
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot,Darning Plate, Thread Spool Cap Holders, Screwdriver, Edge/Quilting Guide, Bobbins, Needles, Lint Brush / Seam Ripper.
- On Board Storage
- Keeps your accessories handy without the clutter
- £11.00 P&P