Singer Sewing Machine 2263 Tradition
Start with the right machine.
Learning to sew is fun and easy with the SINGER® 2263 Tradition sewing machines, created with beginner sewers in mind. This sewing machine will give you all of the foundational features you need to get off to a great start. Boasting easy threading, simple stitch selection and an automatic needle threader, set-up is simple! Customise your projects using any of the 23 built-in stitches including an automatic 4-step buttonhole and adjustable stitch length and width. This will be a sewing machine you will enjoy for years to come! 23 Built in stitches on the Tradition 2263
- Easy Stitch Selection
- Simply choose the stitch that’s right for your project.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Keep your seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric with adjustable stitch length and width.
- 23 Built-In Stitches
- Twenty-three built-in stitches offer a variety of options for fashion sewing, crafts, home décor and decorative sewing.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Buttonholes made easy!
- Easy Threading with Automatic Needle Threader
- Simply follow the threading instructions printed right on the machine for easy threading! Automatic Needle Threader is sewing biggest timesaver.
- 3 Snap-On Presser Feet
- Snap-on presser feet make changing from one to another effortless–no screwdriver required.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safe.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The rigid interior support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The extra high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- This feed dog system ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing more accurate feeding.
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Needle positions can be changed for individual projects including inserting zips, cording and topstitching.
- Free Arm with On-Board Storage
- The free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser hems and other difficult-to-reach areas. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories.
- Adjustable Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric you use.
- The machine has a built-in carry handle making it easy to transport the machine.
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Thread Spool Cap, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual.
If this item is out of stock then it can be ordered for you to receive within 24 – 48 hours (working days) with a deposit paid in advance.
- P&P £11.00
- Includes 1 hour free lesson on how to get started using this fabulous machine! (lesson to take place at Bits & Bobs shop at a mutually convenient time)