Singer Overlocker or Serger 14SH754
Save time with hems, seams and seam finishing.
Creative 4-3-2 stitch options and fabric combinations can expand your creativity.
The SINGER 14SH754 Overlock (Serger) machine has 4-3-2 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
Save time with hems, seams and seam finishing. Creative stitch options and fabric combinations can expand your creativity.
Features of the 14SH754 Overlocker
- 4-3-2 Stitch Configuration
- The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project: Blind Hems, Rolled Hems, Flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams
- 1,300 Stitches-Per-Minute
- Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute—a real timesaver
- Colour-coded Lay-In Threading System
- Makes threading a snap— just follow the colour-coded diagram printed right on the machine
- Adjustable Tension
- Makes adjusting the tension effortless when sewing a variety of fabrics
- Differential Feed
- Fully adjustable to ensure even feed for perfect seams on every fabric – no breaking or puckering. It is also useful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias cut fabrics from becoming “stretched out”
- Moveable Upper Knife
- Easily move the cutting knife to prevent trimming of fabric while sewing
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Effortlessly adjust the length of a stitch with just the turn of a knob
- Removable Free Arm
- Makes it easy to sew hard-to-reach areas such as armholes, cuffs and smaller projects
Carry handle makes it easy to take your serger overlock to class with you
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers extra clearance needed when placing multiple layers of fabric under the presser foot
- FREE Accessories Included
- Tweezers, Needle Set, Spreader, Screwdriver and Dust Cover
- 4 Built-In Rolled Hems
- Converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- Four Thread Mock Stretch Stitch
- A favourite when sewing a knit fabric because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish that will not “pop” when the fabric is stretched.
- Three Thread Overlock Stitch
- Provides a wonderful professional seam finish, helps prevent loosely woven fabrics from unravelling, and offers unlimited decorative capabilities
- Three Thread Mock Stretch Safety Stitch
- Ideal for finishing fine fabrics or highly stretchable fabrics
- Two Thread Overlock Stitch
- Use as a lightweight seam finish or a lightweight seam on woven fabrics
- Rolled Hem Stitches
- Add an elegant fine finish to table linens, scarves, and much more
- Flatlock Stitch
- Special decorative threads can be used to add texture and a dramatic embellishment effects
If this item is out of stock then it can be ordered for you to receive within 24 – 48 hours (working days) with a deposit paid in advance.
£11.00 P&P UK Mainland only