- Course Ref: LTSTB1 – 7, 14, 21, 28 Sept & 5, 12 Oct 2021
- Course Ref: LTSTB2 – 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Nov & 7 Dec 2021
This 6 week course, run by our Seamstress Kath Bushell, aims to teach you:
- how to read and interpret a sewing pattern;
- how to cut the fabric wisely including economics with fabric and pattern matching;
- how to make a garment that actually fits you;
- lots of other sewing and dressmaking techniques;
Every Tuesday evening 7.00 – 9.00 pm. The price for the 6 week class is £175.50 per person. Payable by BACS. We meet at St Aldhelms Church Centre (full details after receipt of payment). Terms and Conditions apply.
When you come along on Week 1 just bring a notebook and pen, this is the start of preparing to sew, where you are given information on patterns, fabrics, accurate measurements etc and what you will need for the following weeks. Please don’t buy anything until after the first session where you will be advised on what size and type of pattern and fabrics to buy.
Full information will be provided when booking. Class includes personalised tuition, course notes and refreshments.
This is a popular course. Minimum 4 places to run this class up to a maximum 6 places. Booking essential. Full payments by BACS (only) to secure your place. Subject to Government Covid restrictions. There are two classes (see above), both are the same, so just pick the dates that suit you best.
If you would like to book please contact Bobs for a booking form at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07827 745436